Monday, March 28, 2011

Helllloooo From O-H-I-O!!!!!!!!!!!!

Greetings to one and all who are reading this!
  My mission is amazing ( in my opinion the best )!!!!!!!!!!!  The Lord surely knows how to place someone where they are needed. In the beginning me and my companion, Elder Ford ( from California), were making very slow progress in "the work" in our area. We have almost Gone 2 Transfers (1 transfer = 6 weeks) with-out acquiring and new investigators while the one investigator that was in the area before we arrived (me and my companion are both new to the area, meaning we got white washed or doubled out) stopped investigating.  It is said that "The Work" in Ohio is Booming....I can't see it tho. I hear of other areas teaching beyond their limits and baptizing up the wah-zoo (what ever a wah-zoo is). But Here In the Hayden Run Ward, even tho the Members a Amazing ( <----- with a Capital "A") the people Round-about don't want to or refuse to listen to the Good Word...Gods Word.   After much praying and Fasting We have "waxed strong" and are still "brethren in the lord."  After much trial out faith has withstood the troubles and therein we have found 3 new investigators! My My First Official Investigators in a matter of fact.
   Recently Elder C. Scott Grow of the Quorum of the 70 visited our mission. Through all of the messages he said many great and marvelous things. He also stressed the important of building the Kingdom of God not only by missionary work but also by living "The First Commandment" which is what?   (insert Jeopardy theme music)   Its Bringing Children in to the world. The size of the average family size in the world is dropping fast and the church is close behind!!!!   why is that?!?!?!    We shouldn't be afraid to bring kids into the dark and dreary world "...for the word of god will go forth boldly, nobly, and independent till it has penetrated every continent,  visited every clime, swept every country and sounded in every ear, till the purposes of God shall be accomplished and the Great Jehovah shall say the work is done! (Joseph Smith Jr.)" The love of God is Great even to be past all comprehension......

I love you all. Each and every one of you. I pray that you see the Lord's love in everything you do. I know that This "Work" is God's work.....And nothing shall stop it... this i know. Independent of any other person, Except it be by God and Jesus Christ through the Holy Ghost.

And now my brethren I bid Thee Adieu.   (Adieu = Go With God)

All my Love and all my heart belongs to the Lord.....Now he shares it with you.


--
-Elder Andrew Anderson. A Missionary in The Great Ohio Columbus Mission
"...Sound Forth The Trumpet..."



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment