Monday, June 6, 2011

Same Area, Different Companion.....

Hello to the Readers of my Words!!!!
  So now another transfers has come and gone and Elder Hepworth got Moved down to Dayton. My New Companion is Elder Shelton. He is From Salt Lake (west Jordan) and he has been out 10 months. His is District Leader so I get to go to alot more meetings. He is Amazing. He knows how to get things done Right!  He also worked as a landscaper at temple square and also Completed his Assosiates at LDS Busniess College.  So you can tell he is on top of things!! 
  This Transfer will Be Great!!!!! We are Teaching a couple of Families and several others the Restored Gospel  of Jesus Christ!!!!!  We are helping them Progess towards Christ and things are going well!!!!!
   Just so you know I love you all!!!!!! (even tho you all have stopped writing me!!!!!! )
  This Church is the only True Church on the earth!  I know this because i have read the Book of Mormon and praying about it! I did (and continue to) reviece an anwser! and by that same power i know that Everything Else just falls perfectly into place!!!!!! Just as the Perfect church should!!!!!!!  I love God! I love Jesus! and i know They Love me!!!!!! 
 
"...I am soul-ed out! My mind is made up!!!!!..."

--
-Elder Andrew Anderson. A Missionary in The Great Ohio Columbus Mission
"...Sound Forth The Trumpet..."



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment