Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Extra Extra !!! Read all about it!!!

Dear Readers,

      Well may i have a drum roll?  thanks!

  I GOT TRANSFERRED!!!!!!  Surprise!!!!!!!! (at least to me!!!!!)

    My New companion is Elder Morley.  He Grew up in Boise and now lives in Highland UT.  Unlike me he has (and probably will only have) 4 areas for his mission. 6 months each....perfect!!!!  I am in the Columbus north zone/stake. I am serving in the second "highest" area in the mission.We only have 1 area more north than us. I am now Serving in the Marion Branch. The Oldest Branch in the Church!!! I believe it was the first formed after Kirtland.  Its quite a fun history to learn.  Elder L. Tom Perry served part of his mission here in the 1940's.  There are currently 3 active ym and 2 active yw.  we have over 60 Perspective elders living in the branch.
   
    The Branch is still a branch for many reasons but one of the reasons is that the town almost died and now is slowly growing back to heath.  the members all want to make you feel welcome and one lets you eat at CiCi's pizza for free any time.....(this may not be a good thing....)! The Branch wants to Grow. and it will! We already got 2 Baptisms planed for September and many more on the way!!!  This area is prepared!!! Truly it is !!!  

 I live just down the Street for the Gigantic grave/tome of Warren G. Harding 29th President of the United states!!

Now here is my new address: 
Elder Andrew Anderson
251 Barks Rd W
Marion, OH 43302

So Write me!!! (this may be your last chance!)

    The Lord wants us to grow personally, but also as a nation!!!!!  We are Commanded to Build the Kingdom of God!!!! shall we not do so?  Have we not been sufficiently filled with the love of God?  Does God not freely and unconditionally offer his love? if it is so i will say this: "  A man filled with the love of God, is not content with blessing his family alone, but ranges through the whole world, anxious to bless the whole human race !"
(actually....those are Joseph Smith's Words...Credit goes to him)
This is our call! this is our mission! Shall we not answer this Rallying Cry?
I bear this witness in the the name of the son that I shall! Send me!!!  Who shall join me?  The Savior will be by our side!  This is my testament, in his name, Amen.

Well until next time,

RAWR!!! (<----that is "i love you" in Dinosaur)

--
-Elder Andrew Anderson
A Missionary in The Great Ohio Columbus Mission
"...Sound Forth The Trumpet..."
"Wherefore, for this cause I gave unto you the commandment that ye should go to The Ohio; and there I will give unto you my law; and there you shall be endowed with power from on high;"

D&C 38:32


No comments:

Post a Comment