Monday, November 28, 2011

"Its the most Wonderful....."

"........Time of the year!" 
 
Expecialy for missionaries.  
 
   The holiday season is the seaon all missionaries look forward to!!!!!!  Not only do People open their hearts to the Gospel, but Missionaries get tons of Packages!!!!!   And since My Birthday just happens to be in this season as well, i thought many of you would be planning to send some packages and such to help your favorite missionary along! (my companion has already gotten 4 packages..... so i kinda feel left out here!!!)  I Also think Many of you would Send me a package if you only knew my address. so i thought i would help you with  that.  My Current adress is:
 
Elder Drew Anderson
137 South Main St.
Springboro, Oh 45066

(or/and)
 
Elder Andrew W. Anderson
P.O. Box 939
Powell, OH 43065
 
(the pobox takes twice as long!!!
but it will get to me either way)
 
  Yes as you all can tell i was Transfered  Back to The Great Ohio!!! Tho i just visited Kentucky on Saterday for one of my converts baptisms.  That was really Kewl!!!!!! The Image of Christ is ingrained on his contance....He will Do very well in this, the only true and full church of Jesus Christ!!!!!!!  
 
Also My Companions name is Elder Allan from Taylersville UT.   He Is Awsome!!! Enough Said!
 
 
Love you All and look forward from hearing from all of you very soon!!!!
 
 
Much Love and Gratitude,

--
-Elder Andrew Anderson
A Missionary in The Great Ohio Columbus Mission
"...Sound Forth The Trumpet..."
"Wherefore, for this cause I gave unto you the commandment that ye should go to The Ohio; and there I will give unto you my law; and there you shall be endowed with power from on high;"

D&C 38:32


ps Rawr!!!!! (to all it implies to)



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment